- Associate Degree of Electronic.
- Associate Degree of Elictricity.
- Associate Degree of Computer Engineering.
- Associate Degree of Civil Engineering.
- Bachelor Degree of Electronic-Electricity.
- Bachelor Degree of Civil Engineering.
- Master of Computer Networking.
- Master of Computer Engineering.
- Master of Electronic-Electricity.
- Master of Civil Engineering .
The Program of Engineering and Architecture is dedicated to educate the students both in fundamental and professional knowledge to become high qualified engineers and architects for the development of the societies.
Aims of the Program:
- To design curriculum that meet the demand of market changing and growing industries.
- To provide students the ability to model, analyze and design all engineering and architectural projects.
- To ensure Qualified faculties in both teaching and research knowledge capabilities.
Requirements for Graduation:
The Faculty of Engineering offers Associate and Bachelor Degrees upon students who meet the general and the specific requirements listed below.
- Complete all the requirements in the curriculum with an accumulation of at least 64 credits for an associate degree and 122 credits for a bachelor’s degree including 30 credits of foundation year.
- Get at least 50 over 100 scores in each subject.
- To earn an associate degree, students who have successfully completed core course are required to take state examination
- To earn a bachelor’s degree, students who have successfully completed the core course and required course are required to take the state examination and write the final project paper.
Students enroll in the either associate’s or bachelor’s degree. A two-year course for associate program to meet the needs of the students who require skills and knowledge necessary in their careers in an intermediate length of time. Meanwhile, it has an opportunity to continue to do a bachelor degree.
A four-year course for bachelor degree – one year in Foundation year and other three years in Bachelor courses. Students will acquire more competency in the field of study necessary for careers ranging from the mundane to professional management tasks and to continue to do a master or a higher degree.