JOB SUMMARY :
AKBS seeks 5 applicants for a part-time, in the field of Media-Business Program. The main research areas of interest are marketing, public relations, media communications and institutional relations.
The successful candidate should be able to contribute to the design and implementation of AKBS in the field of Media-Business.
- 30 hours of teaching per year.
- Publish in media about the activities developed with AKBS.
- Participate in institutional activities of the field.
- The contract is made for periods of 1 year that could be renewable for periods of five years.
EMPLOYMENT IN AKBS:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, etc.
- AKBS requires all those who are part of the Business School community to be fully compliant with its general vision and mission, related to the AKBS’s code of ethics.
- Submit complete content (pdf) to the email with the subject PROFESSOR ME.1.2020: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION CONTENT REQUIRED:
- Curriculum Vitae,
- Cover letter,
- Minimum 1 Reference Letter.
NOTIFICATION OF PLACEMENTS:
- Candidates not meeting the hiring requirements established by the Media-Business Program will not be further considered.
- Successful candidates will be notified by April 1, 2020.